An End to Anxiety: A 5 Part Audio Course for a More Relaxed Life
Join Kelli Walker and Amy Johnson for an exploration into how to end anxiety and lead a more relaxed and resilient life.
We have both suffered from—and completely overcome—significant periods of extreme anxiety. We are excited to share what we now understand about anxiety with you.
When you understand the nature of anxiety and the role you innocently and unknowingly play in it, you can transcend it. Anxiety is often called “fear of fear”. The anxiety cycle is kept alive by some innocent misunderstandings. This course will clear up those misunderstandings.
The course is ideal for people experiencing any level of stress or anxiety. Whether you’re feeling a little overwhelmed by life or experiencing full-blown panic attacks, the ideas we cover will help you see the true nature of anxiety so that it no longer runs your life.
What You Get With This Program
You will get 5 instant downloads when you purchase this class. Those are the recordings of the class when it was taught live in Spring 2015. You will hear Kelli and Amy teach the course content as well as coach caller and answer questions.
Here’s a summary of each class:
- What the anxiety experience looks and feels like
- Anxiety is not your default setting; it is a natural, temporary state that all humans are wired to experience from time to time
- If you feel like your anxiety diagnosis or label defines you, don’t worry, it doesn’t
- What is physically and spiritually happening when we experience anxiety?
- What perpetuates anxiety?
- The nature of our thinking and its impact on how we experience the world
- How do we differentiate between our anxious self and our true self?
- Anxiety is fundamentally no different than any other emotion
- Focusing on mental health and wellness rather than mental disease
- Insights and perspectives that are helpful in ending anxiety; action vs. mastering inaction
- Specific issues in anxiety
Classes 4a and 4b:
- Q&A and coaching. You’ll get two hours worth of Q&A and coaching with others suffering from anxiety.
Please purchase using the Buy Now button below. Once you’ve submitted payment you will be redirected to a page where you can stream and/or download the classes. We are very excited to share this information with you and to help you transcend anxiety forever. It is very possible—we have both done it—and you definitely can too.
Kelli is an Anxiety Coach, who for over 15 years struggled with generalized anxiety disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and panic disorder with agoraphobia. It was only after she became housebound and completely limited by her anxiety that she made it a priority to understand and overcome it. Since overcoming anxiety, Kelli has enjoyed hiking the mountains of NH, traveling to different countries, cross-country skiing with her two rescue dogs and of course, becoming an Anxiety Coach! Kelli is also the co-host of the Anxiety Coaches Podcast on iTunes.
Kelli has a Master’s Degree in Nursing, is a Certified Stress Management Coach, and has worked in the mental health setting. Unimpressed with our healthcare system’s current approach to mental health, Kelli wanted to do something more effective and helpful for those who are struggling with anxiety. She now works as an Anxiety Coach, providing clients with the knowledge, support, tools, and friendly ear to overcome their own anxieties and live the lives they were meant to live.
Amy is a psychologist and coach who suffered from generalized anxiety, panic disorder, and agoraphobia for many years. At its worst, she was having upwards of 20 panic attacks a day and was terrified to leave her house. Since her complete recovery from anxiety nearly 12 years ago, she has coached hundreds of others toward their own complete recovery.
Amy is the author of several books including Being Human: Essays on Thoughtmares, Bouncing Back, and Your True Nature and the upcoming The Little Book of Big Change: A No-Willpower Approach to Break any Habit. She has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, The Steve Harvey Show, Self Magazine, and Oprah.com.