The Art of Surrender: A Control Freak Cure
- Have a to-do list in every room of your home
- Try to micro-manage the details of your life, only to find that things still don’t always go the way you planned
- Have trouble delegating tasks because no one can do things as well as you
- Experience relationship tension because you’re in other people’s business
- Feel anxiety or worry over day-to-day life
Being a “control freak” or micro-managing your life is like trying to hold on to sand. The harder you squeeze the less you get…the sand slips right through your fingers. When you surrender and don’t exert so much pressure you can actually hold much more.
The irony in our daily lives is that the more we try to get done by sheer force and determination, the less productive we actually are. In this telecourse you will learn some simple tools to help you shift from control-mode to surrender-mode, where things take care of themselves so that you don’t have to do everything. When you surrender, you actually become more productive and much more peaceful.
Download the mp3 HERE (Right click and “Save target as” to download the file to your computer)
Download the handout HERE
The Enlightened Holiday
If December’s just not your month, download my free Enlightened Holiday guide. You’ll find resources for dealing with the family, money, and food stressors that strike around the holidays.
Download The Enlightened Holiday
I was interviewed this month by Melissa Foster Cook. It was more fun than “interview”, but we chat about some ways of dealing with family during the holidays and making the whole mess a lot more fun. Listen Here (and let me know if you’d rather have the download…I’ll hook you up)