Freedom from Binge Eating: Two-Part Class
In the past few years, I have seen so many people find freedom from binge eating. As I’m sure you know, I have been there and I have found freedom myself.
If there’s one thing I know for sure, it’s that we are all healthy by nature. No one has to suffer with this habit.
In this two-part class, I share the basics of what helps people recover from this habit in a permanent, deep, and lasting way.
- My story and the insights that helped me walk away from the habit
- The spiritual truths that underlie freedom from habits and freedom in all areas of life
- How trying less hard (not trying harder) is key to recovery
- The simple misunderstandings that keep people stuck in the habit
- How to eat in a way that encourages recovery
- The common features of people who recover permanently and of those who don’t
- What to do about setbacks as you’re leaving your habit behind
- And anything else you want to hear about!
Freedom from Binge Eating consists of two 90 minute classes. I share everything I know that helps people leave this habit behind. There is also discussion and questions from participants who were live as the courses were being taught.
When you purchase the course, you will receive video and audio-only versions of both classes so that you can take in this information in the way that’s best for you. The audio version of the class is downloadable.
This class is ideal for you if:
- You’re struggling with binge eating
- You’re fairly new to this approach and way of viewing habits
- You’ve read The Little Book of Big Change and you’re eager to see more
- You have friends or family who struggle with binge eating, or you are a coach or therapist looking to understand more about habits
- You would like to understand more about the way I help people recover before investing in private coaching
Participation in the two-part class, including recordings of both calls, is only $49 USD
I always aim to make group classes like this one as affordable as possible to make sure that this life-changing information is available to everyone.
If you are suffering with binge eating, you do not have to. Change is very, very possible. Please join me to learn more!