Whether you’ve been diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder or Bulimia, or you struggle with overeating in general, freedom is closer than it seems.
This webinar will shares a brand new paradigm for lasting freedom from binge eating and overeating.
Freedom from Binge Eating & Overeating, Click Below
In this LIVE 60-minute webinar you’ll learn:
- ✔ The #1 thing you can realize that will help you feel more comfortable in the midst of any urge or craving
- ✔ How these habits are actually a sign of your wisdom and health (yes, really!)
- ✔ Why willpower rarely leads to lasting freedom…and what does
- ✔How relying on strategies and behavioral plans often makes change less (not more!) likely
- ✔ The insights that led to total, lasting freedom from my own 8-year binge eating/bulimia habit and the insights that have led many, many others to the same
Dr. Amy Johnson
I’m a coach, social psychologist, and the author of a few books. I’m also a wife, Willow and Miller’s mom, and a lover of coffee, yoga, travel, documentaries, library books and a full night’s sleep.
I experienced severe anxiety, panic attacks, and binge eating/bulimia for several years. I was told by many well-trained, well-intentioned professionals that these issues would likely be with me for life in one form or another. They could become manageable; I could learn to cope—but they weren’t the kind of things people just “got over”.
Thankfully, nothing could be further from the truth today.
Several years ago I came across a down-to-earth spiritual understanding of life that changed everything for me. It is the basis of everything I teach and write about. It is the foundation for how I help people end their own unwanted habits and unnecessary worries.
Looking for something more official?
Amy Johnson, PhD is a psychologist, coach, author, and speaker who shares a groundbreaking new approach that helps people find true, lasting freedom from unwanted habits via insight rather than willpower. She is author of Being Human (2013), and The Little Book of Big Change: The No-Willpower Approach to Breaking Any Habit (2016). In 2017 she opened The Little School of Big Change, an online school that has helped hundreds of people find freedom from anxiety and habits and live a more peaceful life.
Johnson has been a regularly featured expert on The Steve Harvey Show and Oprah.com, as well as in The Wall Street Journal and Self magazine. Learn more at www.DrAmyJohnson.com.