Every once and a while I talk to someone who asks permission to end a friendship. They say something like, “Is it really okay that I stop calling?”, or “I can’t just ‘break-up’ with her…can I?” Here’s my view on relationships: Life is like a play—there are many scenes and a rotating cast of characters.
Student Access Plus
$24/month or $199/year
(save $89 when you pay annually)
Everything included in Student Access (free membership)
- Freedom from Intrusive Thoughts
- Freedom from Over-Drinking
- Freedom from Binge Eating
- The No-Willpower Approach to Breaking Any Habit
- Covid Class Bundle
- A Brand New Experience of the Holidays
Discounts on live courses and events, including The Little School of Big Change
And much more! New digital products and other resources added regularly. Anything that is added is yours at no additional cost.
Total Value = $1000+