“When you desire freedom, then you have to be willing to face what you have been running from in your search for it.”
What’s arising is already arising–and dissolving–perfectly, without fail. It needs nothing from us.
So, what does it mean to Welcome What Arises and why would we explore this?
To me, it means:
- Dropping into the body and feeling our way through life rather than thinking our way through life.
- Allowing attention to shift downward, from the head space and mental constructs to the body and hear, into a more physically felt space.
- Gently looking at the difference between what’s real and here now, versus the fantasies that arise about what could be, what was here earlier, or what might be here later.
- Curiously wondering why our stories about what should be often feel more important and real than what is truly here–hearing, seeing, smelling, tasting and feeling?
From this deeper sense of living from the body, leaning fully into and welcoming anything that aries, it becomes increasingly obvious how irrelevant most thought is.
This deep dive into Welcoming What’s Arising is perfect for you if:
- You found value in the free 3-part Welcoming What’s Arising course I led last January and you want to explore this more deeply
- You’ve experimented with leaning in, but you want more personal support
- You have fear or hesitation when it comes to leaning into feeling
- You aren’t sure whether you’re doing it right (there is no “right” way to do it, but we’ll explore this!)
- You feel able to lean into sensations but aren’t sure how to lean into the thoughts that arise, or vice versa
- You can sense how Welcoming What Arises is the ultimate liberation
The workshop will consist of three 90-minute classes on January 10, 17, and 24.
Each class will take place at 3pm ET (12pm PT, 8pm UK, 9pm CET).
The classes will be interactive with time for questions and support. Everything will be recorded and the recordings shared with everyone registered.
All classes will be on Zoom.
Registration for this workshop is now closed. Please contact email@example.com to be notified if and when the recordings will be available for sale.
Frequently Asked Questions
I can't make some, or any, of the workshop calls. Are the calls recorded?
Yes. All of the calls are recorded, so you can watch them at any time. You’ll also have access to them after the workshop is done.
I did the free Welcoming What Arises 3-part class in 2023. How is this different?
This workshop goes much deeper into the ideas we only began to explore in the free 3-part class. The workshop is an opportunity to get in-depth personal support and feedback as we lean into feeling together.
Please share your questions here and we will get back to you. We would love to have you join the Welcoming What Arises Workshop!
"*" indicates required fields